+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: rofl @ zxtreme

master of faggotry
    Official Dick Rider

ahahahahaha

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83,I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.

time to reroll on one of the new servers cause I actually want to see this shit happen =(
    Ellette - Gnome Mage <Midnight Raiders>

huh? what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Onsokumaru
    huh? what happened?
    their partners stole the tap!

gong in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Koboh View Post
    Hey Neomel, is that Jim Zorn picture of him pointing at the nearest exit after the skins miss the playoffs again this year?

That will undoubtably hurt your pooper : /

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynnie
    i lawled
    Me too. I was flying over Ungoro and i saw the message come up where it had been rang. I was like "Zxtreme got ownd."

I feel not only for Z, but for all those people, horde and alliance, who helped with the war effort, the scepter quests, etc., and wanted to be there. In all my years of playing MMORPGs, I've never witnessed a more selfish action as took place today.

Team Ice should invite Shoon to their guild. It would bring their integrity level up a significant amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyrat
    I feel not only for Z, but for all those people, horde and alliance, who helped with the war effort, the scepter quests, etc., and wanted to be there. In all my years of playing MMORPGs, I've never witnessed a more selfish action as took place today.

Team Ice should invite Shoon to their guild. It would bring their integrity level up a significant amount.
    You didn't see it coming? Really. It was apparent the whole time regarding during this whole "scepter" thing.

I'll post what I posted (or tried to) on the official boards here...

I am sorry to the Horde and the Alliance that missed out of this event, I myself was one of them. As far as I knew we were waiting until 6pm EST for the gong to be rung and our plans for AQ reflected this on our forums. I've spoken to Piccalo and from what he tells me both Horde and Alliance members were pushing him to ring it (including members of BL) early due to the "problems" made during the farming process. He decided to ring it.

I can't say I'm thrilled at the moment, nor can I say that I can control everyone's actions and what they decide to do. As guild leader it is my duty to claim responsibility for my member's actions though, and I shall do just that. I am very sorry to all involved that feel as if they were robbed, and like I said - I am one of those people.

Oh and no, this was not pre-meditated in any way, shape or form. I am just as surprised as everyone else.
    Rombus, Father of Elm
    Team Ice
    HUKHUKHUKHUKHUKHUKHUKHUKHUKHUKHUK
    http://zackandrombusbestfriends.com/

George`• ok i just tried feeling around down there for some sort of entry point
    George`• couldnt find one
    George`• im not going to risk it
    tigol• do it you pussy
    tigol• if you dont self neuter, you arent a man

I was gonna leave work early to be there just since its a one time thing and all... well not anymore. meh, back to pvp.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulkas
    Mirdys > *
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Mirdys > *
    Quote Originally Posted by Sul2.0 View Post
    And Mirdys > *
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Mirdys dreams > *

The event continues for 6 hours (or 10?) after the gong is rung. The only thing you actually miss is a server-wide message.

Quote Originally Posted by Rombus
    I'll post what I posted (or tried to) on the official boards here...

I am sorry to the Horde and the Alliance that missed out of this event, I myself was one of them. As far as I knew we were waiting until 6pm EST for the gong to be rung and our plans for AQ reflected this on our forums. I've spoken to Piccalo and from what he tells me both Horde and Alliance members were pushing him to ring it (including members of BL) early due to the "problems" made during the farming process. He decided to ring it.

I can't say I'm thrilled at the moment, nor can I say that I can control everyone's actions and what they decide to do. As guild leader it is my duty to claim responsibility for my member's actions though, and I shall do just that. I am very sorry to all involved that feel as if they were robbed, and like I said - I am one of those people.

Oh and no, this was not pre-meditated in any way, shape or form. I am just as surprised as everyone else.
    So, let me get this straight. HE caved into peer pressure is what you're telling us? Roffle.

I highly doubt he had BL members telling him to ring it, knowing it would fuck over their own guildmate. If so, I"m sure he's got the SS to prove it so Aries can /gkick them immediately.

This is good drama.

*nudges siverene to pass the popcorn*

Sigh. What a way to give the finger to the entire server Piccalo.
    Your post count crits you for (lots).
    You die.

*Server crash*
    *Server crash*
    *Server crash*
    *Server crash*
    *Gong is rung*
    Four global messages along the lines of "ROAR GATE OPENING CRYSTALS RESONATING BUGS EVERYWHERE OLD GOD IS MAD!"
    *Global message and any cinematic associated with it cut short by a server crash*
    *Run to AQ40*
    *Server crash*
    *Server crash*
    *Server down*

What'd you miss..?

I don't think you understand how much tension there was during the entire progress. There are people in TI that were mad at us for not working with BL, and people in BL that were mad at them for various events that went down. I don't know if I'd say Piccalo caved either. He was pretty mad that no one came to him regarding the event considering he had the hammer. In either case, Piccalo did tell them to contact Zx at 1pm PST if they wanted him to ring the gong first at 4pm PST. There were 25 BL on.

I wish piccalo would have waited...but from what i have been hearing...we did not miss much.
    Last edited by Forumm; 02-20-2006 at 06:26 PM.

It's painfully obvious at this point the server couldn't handle the event at off-peak hours, let alone peak hours. I don't think anyone missed much.

Quote Originally Posted by nazgull
    So, let me get this straight. HE caved into peer pressure is what you're telling us? Roffle.

I highly doubt he had BL members telling him to ring it, knowing it would fuck over their own guildmate. If so, I"m sure he's got the SS to prove it so Aries can /gkick them immediately.

This is good drama.

*nudges siverene to pass the popcorn*
    Those are some screenshots I'd seriously like to see. I highly doubt this claim, it is almost as specious a statement as the act was underhanded. I, for one, will not have anything to do with an BL member that was involved in such tripe, but I'm confident its total BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Rombus
    In either case, Piccalo did tell them to contact Zx if they wanted him to ring the gong first.
    So Piccalo told them to contact Zx, they did so, Zx told Piccalo to go ahead, and so he did? Or he told them that, then did it anyway.

So what do you intend to do, if anything, if he acted on his own?

+ Reply to Thread